Maryann’s written work has appeared in such publications as New Thought Magazine, Science of Mind Magazine, and Natural Awakenings. She has guest blogged for The Wellness Universe, Inspire Me Today, Speakeasy Spiritual Community and others. She maintains her own blog on spiritual principles and inspiration.
Writing is the creative way that the Divine expresses spiritual truths though me. I enjoy writing so much that I wrote a book about it! The idea to write “Journal Like God – Harness The Creative Power Of The Universe Through Journal Writing” came to me as I experienced the miraculous life-changing power of writing. I wanted to share not only spiritual ideas, but a creative way that others could use these principles. I write every day – sometimes for myself and at other times to share with the world through my blog or other articles. Below, I share just a glimpse of some of my written work, which I often refer to as “spiritual downloads”:
- “I Changed My Life to Become a Spiritual Leader” – SpeakEasy Community
- “Get Your Big ‘But’ Out of the Way”, Science of Mind Magazine
- “A Thriving Spiritual Community” – Natural Awakenings (Raleigh) June 2016
- “Through God All Things Are Possible” – Inspire Me Today
- Guest Blogger – The Wellness Universe